Our online shopping system has several unique features. Please familiarize yourself with the directions listed below before making a purchase. Click here to download and print a copy of TBI Media Shopping Guidelines to refer to while shopping.
TBI Media Shopping Guidelines
- The TBI Media page displays our Printed and Digital Media products. Click the title to read a detailed description of each item or to listen to an audio sample.
- Use the Add to Cart button located at the bottom of each description page to begin the process of ordering the items you would like to purchase.
- Click the green View Cart box on the description page or click the red Cart symbol to the right of the main menu to see the products you have selected.
- To consider other purchases, click the green Continue Shopping box. You can also use the TBI Media Logo, the TBI Media main menu option or the Home option in the breadcrumb trail to return to our collection of products.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that our shopping software has a few limitations. Your purchase of TBI Printed Media items is restricted to no more than 2 copies of a single publication. Our shipping calculator provides charges for domestic (United States) purchases only. Additionally, we allow only one download of each of our TBI Digital Media items per order. (See below for further information on international orders, bulk purchases and digital media downloading procedures.)
- When you have finished shopping, click Proceed to Checkout. On the Checkout page you will enter your contact information. All of the billing and shipping details marked with a red asterisk * are required. The software will calculate your final shipping and handling charges; sales tax will be added for Arizona residents. Before leaving this page, you will be required to read and agree to the TBI Media Terms and Conditions. Next, click the Proceed to PayPal button.
- It will take a few moments for our store to connect you to the PayPal system for processing your payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, all major credit cards can also be utilized by their system. The charge for your purchase will be shown at the top of the page. When you have selected your method of payment, click the Pay Now button.
- Next, PayPal will provide a summary of your purchase, a receipt number and an email confirmation. Please be sure to click the Return to Merchant button at the bottom of that summary to be taken back to TBI Media to finalize your purchase.
- When you return to TBI Media, our Thank You page will provide final instructions and further documentation of your order for you to print or save. If you have purchased TBI Digital Media files, the Thank You page will also include black boxes labeled with the titles of the files to use as links when you are ready to download your purchases.
- IMPORTANT: Before you begin downloading, please be sure that you are familiar with how the process works on your equipment and where your downloaded files are stored. Since some of our digital files are quite large, it is essential that you use a desktop or laptop and a reliable internet connection to receive your purchases; smart-phones and tablets should not be used. Click one black box link at a time to download your items. The downloading process must be completed before you leave the Thank You page and within 24 hours of your purchase.
We hope that these shopping guidelines will help you with the process of ordering items from TBI Media. Please use the additional options shown below to learn more about ordering our products. Do not hesitate to Contact Us with special requests or questions about our procedures. We look forward to assisting you!
Additional Printed Media Ordering Information
Because our inventory is limited, our automated shopping software restricts purchases of print media items to no more than 2 copies of each of our publications. Additionally, the system calculates shipping fees for domestic (United States) purchases, only. Please read on for information on large domestic purchases and international ordering procedures.
If you would like to order 3 or more copies of any of the TBI publications, please click here to send us your specific request. We will respond with an email summarizing your shipping costs and instructions for proceeding with your order. Ordinarily, United States Postal Service rates will be used to calculate shipping charges and every effort will be made to provide you with the least expensive rate. We will provide an estimate of the delivery date when we respond to an inquiry about a specific bulk order.
Shipping and handling charges for mailing packages to Europe, Australia and Canada can be quite expensive. Fortunately, considerable savings can be realized by submitting a single order for several items. Please click the International Shipping Guide to compare the costs of sending a single TBI Printed Media publication versus your costs when ordering as few as five items.
So that we may provide you with an accurate estimate of the costs associated with mailing a specific international order please click here to send us your request. We will respond with a summary of your charges, further instructions for proceeding with your order and an estimated delivery schedule.
Your international financial transaction, including all matters related to the exchange of currencies, will be processed through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, all major credit cards can also be used by their system. International customers should be aware that some countries charge duties, taxes, VAT or tariffs on merchandise from the United States. These costs are your responsibility. Please contact the postal service in your country to find out if you will be charged any special fees to receive your package before completing your order.
Additional Digital Media Ordering Information
TBI Media offers the digital or ebook version of Influences on the Work of Mabel Elsworth Todd in the Portable Document Format (PDF). This format is used to deliver digital versions of printed documents reliably, independent of the software, hardware or operating system that may be in use. The PDF version of Influences on the Work of Mabel Elsworth Todd presents the text, diagrams, photos and other illustrations exactly as they appear in the printed book. However, this format does not provide for electronic adjustments to the font or presentation that would allow you to view the text on an ebook reading device, such as one of the many Kindle ebook readers.
Most computers automatically recognize PDF files and open them in the appropriate Adobe Reader program. If you are not familiar with this process or have not used it in a while, please check the software on your computer to be sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/ for a free update of the most current software.
The file size of the Influences ebook is approximately 7 MB. You can expect your download to be finished in a minute or two depending upon the speed of your internet connection.
TBI Media offers two recordings of André Bernard’s Constructive Rest Sessions in the MP3 file format. An MP3 file is a compressed audio file commonly used to store music and audio books. Most desktop and laptop computers automatically recognize MP3 files and open them in the appropriate program. For example, Windows operating systems use their built in “Media Player,” and store downloaded files in an area of the hard drive called “Downloads.” Before you begin downloading, please be sure that you are familiar with how the process works on your equipment and where your downloaded files are stored. It is essential to use a desktop or laptop and a reliable internet connection to receive your purchase; smart-phones and tablets should not be used.
The file sizes for Bernard’s MP3 Constructive Rest sessions are quite large, between 53 and 56 MB or Megabytes. Download times can range from less than 2-4 minutes to 10 minutes or more depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Please plan to use a desktop or laptop to receive your purchases and a reliable home or office internet connection for the downloading process. Downloading TBI Digital Media items to smart phones or tablets should not be attempted.
Various web browsers, computers and operating systems open, save and store downloaded materials differently. Please familiarize yourself with the downloading procedure and unique location of your PDF and MP3 downloads on your computer before making a TBI Digital Media purchase. If the process of downloading digital files is new to you, it may be helpful to enlist the assistance of a friend or colleague who is familiar with your equipment. It will not be possible for TBI Media to interpret the unique download procedures and storage systems of your particular computer.
Steps 8 and 9 in the TBI Shopping Guidelines describe the procedure for locating the link that will allow you to download the TBI Digital Media files you have ordered. It is important to underscore that your download must be completed within 24 hours of your purchase.
8. IMPORTANT: At the conclusion of their payment processing, PayPal will provide a brief summary of the amount of your purchase. Please be sure to click the Return to Merchant button at the bottom of that summary to be taken back to TBI Media to complete the last critical steps in finalizing your purchase.
9. When you return to TBI Media, our Thank You page will indicate your order has been processed and provide detailed documentation of your order. The titles of any Digital Media items you have purchased will appear in black boxes on this page. Click one title at a time, to start the downloading process for each of your items. This process must be completed for all your Digital Media files before you leave the Thank You page and within 24 hours of your purchase.
Please Note: Occasionally, it may be difficult to complete a large file download, particularly if you are using a less reliable internet connection. Because of the secure nature of our download file delivery system, some “download manager” programs may not be able to make repeat connections to our website if the internet connection is lost during the download process. Please contact us to let us know if you encounter a problem with this.