For those who may not be familiar with online shopping, TBI Media Shopping Guidelines present detailed directions for processing an order through our system. Digital Media Information pertains to products from our store that are downloaded to your computer. We have also included special guidelines for Educators and Library Services. We hope this information will be useful to visitors to our website. If you have any additional questions, please Contact Us.
TBI Media Shopping Guidelines
- The TBI Media page displays our catalog of publications. Click the cover art or title to read a detailed description of each item or to listen to an audio sample.
- Use the ADD TO CART button to begin the process of ordering the items you would like to purchase.
- As you continue your shopping, you will see various prompts designed to help you with the process. For example, clicking the VIEW CART button will provide a summary of the items you have selected so far.
- When you have finished shopping, click the black PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button. Fill in your billing and shipping addresses; sales tax will be added for Arizona residents. Please confirm that you are aware of the TBI Media Terms and Conditions before leaving this page. Our Free Shipping policy applies to purchases sent to addresses in the United States. Next, click the PROCEED TO PAYPAL button.
- Next, our store will connect you to the PayPal system for processing your payment. PayPal provides online banking services and offers helpful protections to both buyers and sellers. If you do not have a PayPal account, all major credit cards can also be utilized by their system.
- When you have selected your method of payment on the PayPal web page, click the PAY NOW button. PayPal will authorize your payment and provide a summary of your purchase.
- Finally, PayPal will return you to a page on the TBI Media website titled To Finalize Your Purchase. This page includes your receipt and downloading instructions for your use if your order includes digital items.
PLEASE BE AWARE that our shipping services are limited. We are pleased to offer Free Shipping to buyers with addresses in the United States. Currently, we are unable to process international requests.
Information for Educators and Library Services
Bulk orders of our Special Editions and Books can be arranged for educational institutions and Library Services. Please use the Contact Us form to describe the number of copies of each text that you would like to order. We will respond with wholesale discount information and shipping options.
Digital Media Information
AN MP3 FILE is a compressed audio file commonly used to store music and audiobooks. Most computers automatically recognize MP3 files and open them in the appropriate program. The Windows operating systems use their built-in “Media Player,” and Apple’s Mac devices utilize “iTunes,” for example.
TBI Media offers two recordings of André Bernard’s Constructive Rest Sessions in the MP3 file format. The file sizes for Bernard’s MP3 Constructive Rest sessions are between 14 and 15 MB or Megabytes. Download times can range from less than 2-4 minutes to 10 minutes or more depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
Tips for Downloading Your Purchase Successfully
Please plan to use a desktop or laptop computer for your download and a reliable home or office internet connection for the process.
Various web browsers, computers, and operating systems open save, and store downloaded materials differently. Please familiarize yourself with the downloading process and unique location of your MP3 downloads on your computer or another device before making a Digital Media purchase. If the process of downloading digital files is new to you, it may be helpful to enlist the assistance of a friend or colleague who is familiar with your equipment. It will not be possible for TBI Media to interpret the unique download procedures and storage systems of your particular computer.
Occasionally, it may be challenging to complete a large file download, particularly if you are using a less reliable internet connection or it is interrupted during the download process. Do not hesitate to Contact Us with problems or questions about our procedures. We look forward to assisting you!