Our online shopping system has several unique features. Please familiarize yourself with the directions listed below before making a purchase.
TBI Media Shopping Guidelines
- The TBI Media page displays our catalog of publications. Click the cover art or title to read a detailed description of each item or to listen to an audio sample.
- Use the Add to Cart button to begin the process of ordering the items you would like to purchase.
- To consider other purchases, click the Continue Shopping button if it is available. You can also use the TBI Media Logo, the TBI Media options on the main menu, or the Home option in the breadcrumb trail to return to the store.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that our shopping software is limited to processing domestic purchases only. Please read Additional Information on International Orders shown below for information on our arrangements for processing international purchases.
- When you have finished shopping, click the black Proceed to Checkout box. Fill in your billing and shipping addresses on this page; sales tax will be added for Arizona residents. You will be required to read and agree to the TBI Media Terms and Conditions before leaving this page. Next, click the Proceed to PayPal button.
- It will take a few moments for our store to connect you to the PayPal system for processing your payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, all major credit cards can also be utilized by their system. When you have selected your method of payment, click the Pay Now button.
- IMPORTANT: After their payment processing, PayPal will provide a summary of the amount of your purchase. Please be sure to click the Return to Merchant button at the bottom of that summary to be taken back to TBI Media to complete the last critical steps in finalizing your purchase.
- When you return to TBI Media, our Thank You page will indicate your order has been processed and provide detailed documentation of your order. The titles of any digital media items you have purchased will appear in black boxes on this page. Click one title at a time, to start the downloading process for each of your items. This process must be completed for all your Digital Media files before you leave the Thank You page and within 24 hours of your purchase. Please read Additional Digital Media Ordering Information shown below for additional TBI Digital Media instructions.
- Finally, please print a copy of the details of your order on the Thank You pages to serve as your receipt.
Additional Information on International Orders
Shipping charges for mailing packages to Europe, Australia, and Canada can be quite expensive. The chart below provides shipping charges for mailing a single copy of each of our publications to destinations outside the United States.
Mailing several copies of our books as a single shipment in a US Postal Service Priority box is much less expensive. Thus, considerable savings can be realized by colleagues who arrange for a “bulk order.” So that we may provide you with an accurate estimate of the costs associated with mailing an international order, please click here to send us your specific request. We will respond with a summary of the current shipping charges for your order, further instructions for processing your payment and an estimated delivery schedule.
Your international financial transaction, including all matters related to the exchange of currencies, will be processed through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, all major credit cards can also be used by their system. International customers should be aware that some countries charge duties, taxes, VAT, or tariffs on merchandise from the United States, which may delay delivery. We are unable to advise you about those additional charges or the procedures for processing these charges in your location. Please contact the postal service in your country to find out if you will be charged any special fees to receive your package and the processing associated with your order.
Additional Information for Educators and Library Services
Bulk orders of our Special Editions and Books can be arranged for educational institutions and Library Services. Please use the Contact Us form to describe the number of copies of each text that you would like to order. We will respond with wholesale discount information and shipping options.
Additional Digital Media Ordering Information
TBI Media offers two recordings of André Bernard’s Constructive Rest Sessions in the MP3 file format. An MP3 file is a compressed audio file commonly used to store music and audiobooks. Most computers automatically recognize MP3 files and open them in the appropriate program. The Windows operating systems use their built-in “Media Player,” and Apple’s Mac devices utilize “iTunes,” for example.
The file sizes for Bernard’s MP3 Constructive Rest sessions are quite large, between 53 and 56 MB or Megabytes. Download times can range from less than 2-4 minutes to 10 minutes or more depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Please plan to use a desktop, laptop, or large tablet for your download and a reliable home or office internet connection for the process. Please do not attempt to download PDFs or MP3 files to smartphones.
Steps 8 and 9 in the TBI Media Shopping Guidelines describe the procedure for locating the link that will allow you to download your PDF or MP3 file purchase. It is essential to underscore that your downloading process must be completed within 24 hours of your purchase.
Various web browsers, computers, and operating systems open, save, and store downloaded materials differently. Please familiarize yourself with the downloading process and unique location of your PDF and MP3 downloads on your computer before making a TBI Digital Media purchase. If the process of downloading digital files is new to you, it may be helpful to enlist the assistance of a friend or colleague who is familiar with your equipment. It will not be possible for TBI Media to interpret the unique download procedures and storage systems of your particular computer.
Please Note: Occasionally, it may be challenging to complete a large file download, particularly if you are using a less reliable internet connection. Because of the secure nature of our download file delivery system, some “download manager” programs may not make repeat connections to our website if your Internet connection is interrupted during the download process. Let us know if you encounter a problem with this. Do not hesitate to Contact Us with special requests or questions about our procedures. We look forward to assisting you!